10th December 2015, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

How much scholarship is given to student of M.Sc in Microbiology and belong to OBC category?

I want to know that how much scholarship is given to a student of M.Sc in microbiology and belongs to OBC category. My college is affiliated by jiwaji university.

Related Questions:
  1. How much scholarship is given to student of M.Sc in Microbiology and belong to OBC category? -- [New]
  2. Scholarship for past 2 financial years to study engineering for OBC candidates?
  3. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  4. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities?
  5. How to get a Scholarship after scoring 86% of marks in 12th Class being a candidate from OBC category?
  6. Eligibility to apply for scholarship under OBC NCL Minority?
  7. Details of Ph.D Scholarship for OBC and less income group category student?
  8. Scholarships which funds full amount for B.Tech course for OBC-A student?
  9. Which all communities belong to OBC-NCL? Eligibility for OBC-NCL reservation in IIT examination? Scholarship or loan for such student?
  10. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  11. Whether the BC Scholarship of government is applicable for OBC candidates or not?
  12. How can I get scholarship if I got 97% marks in Intermediate and belong to OC category?
  13. Scholarship for meritorious backward community student?
  14. Procedure to get scholarship for Civil Engineering Diploma student of Haryana?
  15. Can I get scholarship to study B.Tech if secured 82% in 12th CBSE being an OBC candidate?
  16. What are the various scholarship test available for general category students?
  17. Whether a B.Tech female student who belongs to Muslim OBC can get scholarship?
  18. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?