31st May 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Is it worth to do masters from private universities(apart from NUS NTU and SMU) in Singapore? Are the jobs worth considering? Which are the best private ones?

Is it worth to do masters from private universities( apart from NUS NTU and SMU) in singapore ? Jobs are available and are the degrees worthy ?? What are the best private ones ? Please help.
I have done B Tech-IT and have 2 years work ex in IT field.

Related Questions:
3rd November 2011, 01:46 PM
santoshtanha

Default Re: Is it worth to do masters from private universities(apart from NUS NTU and SMU) in Singapore? Are the jobs worth considering? Which are the best private ones?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it worth to do masters from private universities( apart from NUS NTU and SMU) in singapore ? Jobs are available and are the degrees worthy ?? What are the best private ones ? Please help.
I have done B Tech-IT and have 2 years work ex in IT field.
This is not the matter that from where you have done your Masters, If you are getting chance from any college/university you go for that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?