6th December 2012, 06:49 PM
MANI THE DON

Is there any course in NTPC for EEE students?

is there any course in ntpc for EEE students?...could u please tell me what should i do

31st July 2015, 08:53 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any course in NTPC for EEE students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANI THE DON View Post
is there any course in ntpc for EEE students?...could u please tell me what should i do
EEE is the Electrical and Electronics Engineering. Yes, you can do summer training course from the National Thermal Power Corporation being EEE candidate. It is considered to be the best for summer training.

For summer training, you need to apply along with following support documents:

~~Semester marksheets.

~~Training letter from your institute.

~~Affidavit for training period either it is four weeks or six weeks.

~~Accidental insurance of one lakh.

Along with all these, you need someone to introduce you or if someone knows you inside NTPC then only you can do summer training from NTPC. Once your form is accepted you will get a valid gate pass for training period and a training certificate after completion of training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?