2nd April 2019, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

How much time it will take to approve an Education Loan in Corporation Bank for BVoc aspirant?

I want to study BVoc after my Higher Secondary. But I want to take an education loan for studying BVoc. So, I want to apply an education loan in Corporation Bank. Kindly let me know what time it will take to approve an education loan in Corporation Bank?

5th April 2019, 02:03 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much time it will take to approve an Education Loan in Corporation Bank for BVoc aspirant?

Corporation Bank takes minimum 15-20 working days to approve an Education Loan. To get an education loan from Corporation Bank, you should be an Indian national and have a secured admission to BVoc course in recognized institutions through Entrance test / Merit based selection process after completion of HSC (10+2 or equivalent). You should have secured at least 60% marks (55% for SC/ST category students)in the previous qualifying examination.

For detailed information:
https://www.corpbank.com/node/58910#verticalTab1
6th April 2019, 07:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much time it will take to approve an Education Loan in Corporation Bank for BVoc aspirant?

There is no fixed time for approval of the education loan application and it all depends on the person who is applying for the loan. If you have provided all the documents and have got a good credit report, then your application will be processed fastly.

Normally, it takes one month time to get your application approved, but it can take a longer period of time too in some cases.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?