28th June 2019, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Maidh Trust Scholarship?

Hello Sir, can you please help me to know that what are the documents required for applying in Maidh Trust Scholarship? I just want to know about the essential documents which are necessarily required. Please help me to know about the documents asap.

30th June 2019, 06:17 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Maidh Trust Scholarship?

Documents required to apply for Maidh Trust Scholarship are as follows:-

Candidates must have-
A certificate from college principal giving details about admission to the college, fees, examination fees and other expenses.
Attested copies of all mark sheets from SSC or its equivalent till the last examination.
Parents income certificate/ salary certificate.
30th June 2019, 10:32 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Maidh Trust Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, can you please help me to know that what are the documents required for applying in Maidh Trust Scholarship? I just want to know about the essential documents which are necessarily required. Please help me to know about the documents asap.
Here I am attaching you the PDF about the Documents required to apply for Maidh Trust Scholarship. Please download and go through it for your reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf doc_10866maidhtrust (1).pdf(34.8 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?