27th January 2019, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

How to study further in Australia with scholarship for 12th candidate?

Hello Sir, I am studying in 12th standard in Vadodara. I want scholarship for doing study in Australia. So that I can help my family financially. I want to study after 12th in Australia but with scholarship. Please tell me asap.

6th September 2022, 05:03 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study further in Australia with scholarship for 12th candidate?

Admission to diploma level courses require applicant to have scored 60% marks in class 12th .
For bachelor's degree , the candidate must have scored atleast 65% marks.

Most scholarships to study in Australia cover tution fees or traveling expenses.
Some of the scholarships that one can apply

Australian Government Research and Training Program
Destination Australia
Australia Awards
JAF Fellowship
Most Australian universities and colleges have their own list of scholarship for Indian students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?