27th June 2018, 04:34 AM
aamirkazi

Courses available to study in Australia for 12th Commerce candidate?

Hello Sir, I am a student of 12th standard with Commerce stream. I am interested to do my Graduation in Abroad. Kindly let me know what are the courses available for me to do in Abroad specially in Australia? Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available to study in Australia on 12th Commerce basis? Procedure to get admission?
  2. List of courses and colleges to study in Australia? Cost to get study visa?
  3. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  4. Can I study in Australia after 12th? Percentage required to be qualified? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Courses available to study for a candidate after 12th Commerce? -- [New]
  6. Courses available to study in Australia through IELTS for B.Com 3rd semester student?
  7. How should I study in Australia after passing 12th
  8. List of courses available to study for 12th Commerce PSEB candidate?
  9. Possibility to get admission in Bachelor's Degree for a candidate with 35% in 12th Commerce?
  10. Can I get student visa to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Australia if secured 60% in 10th, 45% in 12th Commerce and scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  11. What all are the courses that can be done under commerce in Australia and what is the fee structure for doing 15 month course in Australia?
  12. Courses available in Australia with fee structure for 12th student?
  13. Courses to study for 12th Commerce failed candidate?
  14. How to do masters of engineering in Australia? I want to study in Australia
  15. What are the courses available for me after doing 12th Commerce in Maths? What are the courses and further studies available to me in USA, UK or Australia after 12th? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  16. Better courses for 12th Commerce candidate except BCom & BBA?
  17. List of courses available to study in UK and Australia for BAMS student?
  18. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
30th June 2018, 01:17 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available to study in Australia for 12th Commerce candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aamirkazi View Post
Hello Sir, I am a student of 12th standard with Commerce stream. I am interested to do my Graduation in Abroad. Kindly let me know what are the courses available for me to do in Abroad specially in Australia? Please tell me immediately.
If you want to pursue graduation from Abroad then also you have various options.
The course which one pursue in India same course should be pursued from Australia or any other country.
Some of the courses to be pursued after completing Intermediate are as follows:-
BA
B.Com
B.Sc
Hotel Management
Fashion Designing
B.Tech
Diploma
Polytechnic
BCA
BBA
Medical
Nursing
30th June 2018, 01:24 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available to study in Australia for 12th Commerce candidate?

You can pursue graduation from Abroad. The course which one can pursue in India same course can be pursued from Australia or from any other country.
Some of the courses you can pursue from Australia after completing Intermediate are as follows:-
BA
B.Com
B.Sc
BBA
BCA
Hotel Management
Fashion Designing
B.Tech
Polytechnic
Medical
Diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?