11th January 2017, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Which course should a 12th with PCB group choose to study in Australia? Is there any option to apply for a scholarship after SSC to study in Australia?

Hello sir, I am from Bangladesh and have a strong will to study in Australia after SSC (PCB Group) examination. How to get admission and which course should I choose? Is there any option to apply for a scholarship after SSC to study in Australia?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to get scholarship in Bangladesh after SSC to study in Australia? Do the Australian colleges provide scholarship? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to get Australia Award Scholarships for a Bangladeshi student?
  3. How to do masters of engineering in Australia? I want to study in Australia
  4. Can I study in Australia after 12th? Percentage required to be qualified? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I apply for study in Australia after completing my 12th from NIOS India?
  6. How can I study 11th and 12th in Australia or USA after completion of 10th?
  7. Scholarship exam to get admission in MBBS in USA or Australia?
  8. Can I apply for study visa to study degree course at Australia if got 56.5% in 12th? Which course will better for me?
  9. Can I get scholarship to study engineering in USA, Uk, Germany, Australia, Japan and Canada?
  10. Medical studies in Australia, USA, UK, Canada, Germany or Japan with full scholarship?
  11. Can I go to Australia if I pass from 12th NIOS Nepal? How can I apply abroad to study and in which university should I go for?
  12. List of courses available in Australia for 12th Science student? Procedure to choose best colleges and get study visa?
  13. List of best colleges of Australia and Ukraine to study MBBS course? Procedure of admission and fees required?
  14. Can I study Engineering in Australia on 10th basis?
  15. How should I study in Australia after passing 12th
  16. Can I get admission in Australia after 53% marks in 12th?
  17. Scholarships needed to study in Canada, Germany and Australia?
  18. Procedure and percentage required in 12th PCM to study Graduation in Australia?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?