22nd January 2019, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

How to study further in USA with an Education Loan after BTech?

Hello friends, I am studying in BTech in Jaipur. I want to get an Education Loan for doing study in USA. So that I can help my family financially. I want to study after my BTech in USA but with an Education Loan. Please tell me asap. Thank you!

27th January 2019, 11:46 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study further in USA with an Education Loan after BTech?

To pursue your higher studies in USA with an education loan after completion of your B.Tech course, you have to secure admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university. After receiving an admission letter from the US university, you can apply for an education loan by submitting the required documents like admission letter, income proof, address proof, identity proof, collateral security documents, academic documents, etc.,. After verifying the documents, if they are found correct, the bank will sanction you an education loan for pursuing higher studies in USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?