3rd March 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study BTech in UK, USA and Australia with low interest rates?

Hello, I want to do my BTech course not in India but from Abroad. I am interested to visit Australia, UK or USA to do my BTech course. So, I want to know which are the banks will sanctioned me education loan regarding this? I also want to know the banks which has low interest rates?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in USA, Australia and UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of Banks which offer Education Loan with low interest rates to study MD in USA -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs at low interest rates to study MBA in Australia?
  4. Private and Nationalized Banks offering Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in USA/UK/Australia?
  5. How many Banks offer Education Loan with low interest rates for BTech program? Details of Bank Education Loan?
  6. List of Banks which offer Education Loan with low interest rates to study MD in UK?
  7. List of Banks offering an Education Loan with low interest rate for BTech course? -- [New]
  8. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in Germany?
  9. List of Banks offering an Education Loan with low interest rates to study BDS?
  10. List of Banks which has Low Interest rates for Education Loan to study MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How many Banks offer Education Loan with low interest rates for Bachelor of Computer Application program? Details of Bank Education Loan?
  12. List of Banks along with the with Interest rates offering Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  13. Banks offering Education Loan with favourable interest rates to study BS in USA?
  14. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan?
  15. How many Banks offer Education Loan with low interest rates for MBBS program? Details of Bank Education Loan?
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBA in India at cheapest Interest Rates?
  17. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs with low interest rates to study MS in UK?
  18. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at minimum interest rates?
30th March 2018, 02:24 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study BTech in UK, USA and Australia with low interest rates?

Banks which will sanction education loan to study in Australia, UK or USA are:-

State Bank of India – 10.75%
Allahabad Bank – 10.95%
Axis Bank – 15.50%
HDFC – 12.41%
Credila – 12.10% + floating rate
Punjab National Bank – 11.85%
IDBI Bank – 11.45%
Indian Overseas Bank – 12.25%
State Bank of Mysore – 11.70%
Avanse Financial Services – 11.5% + floating rate
Syndicate Bank – 12.25%
Canara Bank – 11.15%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?