26th June 2017, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get education loan after completion of 12th CBSE board with one subject through supplementary exam?

I have lost in one subject in my CBSE 12th board exam, So I'm planning to write supplementary now so will I be able to acquire education loan? Will they reject me for giving the education loan? Can you please give me the details on the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get education loan after failing in one subject of 12th CBSE board?
  2. Can I reappear for supplementary exam from different school for 12th CBSE board?
  3. Will I be eligible for AIPMT, if I have supplementary in math?
  4. Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 1.5 Lacs to do GNIIT course for B.Com student?
  5. Am I eligible for Education Loan for B.tech having average aggregate in 12th CBSE?
  6. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main if appear in 12th Supplementary exams of Mathematics and Chemistry?
  7. Am I eligible to get educational loan for B.E after scoring 54 percentage marks in diploma mechanical engineering?
  8. What is the meaning of 'Improvement' and 'FT' in 12th CBSE result?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan to study 5 years Integrated B.A.LLB course?
  10. Should I have to appear as a Private candidate if failed in 3 subjects of 12th CBSE Board exam?
  11. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  12. Do I have to rewrite exam for all subjects if failed in one subject only?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for CLAT? Am I eligible for CLAT if I passed 12th CBSE board with compartment(50% marks)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I appear for a single subject of class 12th CBSE after passing the board exam in the previous year?
  15. Am I eligible to get education loan having 50% in intermediate? Which bank will provide me loan?
  16. How can i change main subject in 12th under CBSE board?
  17. Conditions to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  18. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
28th June 2017, 10:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get education loan after completion of 12th CBSE board with one subject through supplementary exam?

Yes, you are eligible to get education loan for pursuing your higher studies even if you had one backlog in your 12th standard. But, at the time of joining in higher studies course, you should have cleared your backlog then, you can get admission for pursuing your higher studies and after that, you can apply for an education loan. If you have all the documents correctly then, you will get an education loan for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?