4th March 2015, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Medicine in UK being a MBBS Doctor? Procedure to get admission?

Respected Sir,
I have completed my MBBS and practicing
in a Government Hospital.
I want to study Medicine in UK.
So, I get any beneficial and
what I have to do for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Marine Medicine being a doctor in Jordon Army?
  2. Eligibility and process to study MBBS to be a Doctor?
  3. Courses available other than BBA, BSc, MSc, BCA and other related jobs?
  4. Procedure of getting MBBS after 12th? Information about globally renowned courses courses in medicine like Nursing, Biotechnology, Dental or any other courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. College in India offering Forensic Odontology course?
  6. Total expenses to study MBBS? Starting salary of MBBS Doctor?
  7. Which course is better for me if I am a intern in BHMS course
  8. How to be eligible for forensic medicine doctor in CBI, CID after completing MBBS?
  9. Is it a risk to choose medicine field and become a Doctor? Is there any good alternatives if I don't become a Doctor?
  10. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG in Medicine/Surgery in Oxford University for MBBS doctor?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Germany medical university to study medicine and surgery(MBBS)
  12. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Singapore for Indian student?
  13. What should I do after scoring 90% in 12th? I am a biology student
  14. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I become a doctor after B.Sc biology? Can I continue studying MBBS after B.Sc or will have to start from the beginning?
  16. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  17. How can I get admission into MBBS? I am 42 years old
  18. Procedure for admission in MBBS or B.E with scholarship?
15th March 2023, 03:03 AM
4700BC

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Medicine in UK being a MBBS Doctor? Procedure to get admission?

Studying Medicine in the UK can be beneficial as it provides opportunities for exposure to international medical practices and research, which can enhance your knowledge and skills. However, it is important to note that the admission process can be competitive and expensive.

To pursue postgraduate medical education in the UK, you need to first decide on the type of course you want to undertake. There are several courses available such as a master's in clinical medicine, master's in medical education, etc. You can choose a course based on your area of interest and career goals.

The next step is to research universities that offer the course you are interested in. You can visit the websites of universities or consult with education consultants for more information. Once you have identified the universities, you need to check the admission requirements, which typically include academic qualifications, work experience, and English language proficiency.

To apply for admission, you will need to submit your academic transcripts, a statement of purpose, reference letters, and proof of English proficiency. You may also be required to undertake an interview and/or an entrance exam.

As an international student, you will also need to obtain a student visa. The visa application process can take several weeks, so it is important to start the process early.

In terms of financial requirements, you will need to demonstrate that you have sufficient funds to cover your tuition fees, living expenses, and any other expenses associated with studying in the UK. You can explore scholarships and bursaries offered by universities or external organizations to help fund your studies.

Overall, studying Medicine in the UK can be a rewarding experience, but it is important to carefully research your options and plan accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?