3rd July 2018, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Association of Muslim Professionals Scholarship

Hello everyone, I just want to know about the important dates of the scholarship which is available through Association of Muslim Professionals Scholarship. Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the important dates of this scholarship? Waiting for your response!

5th July 2018, 12:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Association of Muslim Professionals Scholarship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I just want to know about the important dates of the scholarship which is available through Association of Muslim Professionals Scholarship. Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the important dates of this scholarship? Waiting for your response!

Important dates of the Association of Muslim Professional (AMP) Scholarship are given below:

Last date of registering for the scholarship is 21st July 2018

Candidates have to register by filling up the mandatory online from AMP Scholarship Form

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
27th July 2018, 09:19 PM
Narendra2121

Default Re: Important dates of Association of Muslim Professionals Scholarship

The Last date of registering for the Scholarship is Saturday, 21st July, 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?