15th August 2018, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust's Scholarship Program 2018?

Hello everyone, please help me to know about the important dates of Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust's Scholarship Program of this year as I don’t know about this and I want to apply for this scholarship. Kindly help me to know about the scholarship important dates. Thank you!

28th August 2018, 12:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust's Scholarship Program 2018?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, please help me to know about the important dates of Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust's Scholarship Program of this year as I don’t know about this and I want to apply for this scholarship. Kindly help me to know about the scholarship important dates. Thank you!

Important dates of Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust’s Scholarship are given below:

Online application starts from 01-07-2018

Last date for online application – 31-08-2018

Last date for sending hard copy – 05-09-2018

Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?