26th July 2019, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

Important dates of Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal. So, I would like to know about the important dates of this scholarship. Can you please let me know about the important dates of this scholarship?

29th July 2019, 11:23 PM
pagolworld

Default Re: Important dates of Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal

Important dates :--

Applications opens from October to December 2019.
30th July 2019, 12:51 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal. So, I would like to know about the important dates of this scholarship. Can you please let me know about the important dates of this scholarship?
Important dates of Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal 2019:

Those who are interested to apply for Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal apply on or before 15/09/2019.

Last date of Scholarship:
  • Pre Matric - Fresh (15th September, 2019).
  • Post Matric - Fresh (15th September, 2019).
  • Merit-cum- Means - Fresh (15th September, 2019).
  • Swami Vivekananda Merit-cum-Means - Fresh(15th September, 2019).

For more Information - Click Here !!
30th July 2019, 09:52 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Application period of Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal is month of October to December each year. The application period is tentative which may change on the discretion of the scholarship provider.
This scholarship offers financial assistance to students who want to pursue their full-time study from class 11th to Ph.D. level having one subject of Hindi Language or Literature.
30th July 2019, 09:56 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The notification has been released for Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal 2019-20. The primary aim of the scholarship is to provide scholarship to students who want to pursue their full-time study from class 11th to Ph.D. level having one subject of Hindi Language or Literature. The eligible and interested candidates may apply for Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal 2019 on or before December 2019.

Note- Please collect the application form from the address below;

Scholarship and Stipend Section of Education, Directorate, West Bengal,
Bikash Bhaban, North Block, 9tn Floor,
Bidhannagar, Kolkata-700091

Important - > You must have to carry the original mark sheets for reference. (Mandatory).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?