18th March 2018, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Indian Bank offer Education Loan for BSc(Agriculture) course?

I want to do BSc in the field of Agriculture from a reputed college. For this course, I want to apply an education loan. So, I came to know that Indian Bank is providing an education loan for such course. Is it true?

Related Questions:
  1. Indian Bank offer Education Loan for BSc(Agriculture) course?
  2. Does South Indian Bank offer Education Loan to study B.Optometry? -- [New]
  3. Does Indian Overseas Bank offer an Education Loan for BSc(IT) course?
  4. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  5. Can i get education loan from SBI for studying in Sinhagad Institute of Pharmacy?
  6. Disbursement procedure of Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan?
  7. Interest rates charge against Education Loan in Indian Bank to study in B.Pharmacy?
  8. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  10. Should I apply for an Education Loan in Indian Overseas Bank to study in B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  11. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  12. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan by evaluating property?
  13. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  14. Does Bandhan bank provide education loan for higher studies?
  15. Does DCB Bank offer an Education Loan for B.Tech course?
  16. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  17. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  18. How much holiday period is available under Indian Bank Education Loan Scheme?
26th April 2018, 01:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Indian Bank offer Education Loan for BSc(Agriculture) course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do BSc in the field of Agriculture from a reputed college. For this course, I want to apply an education loan. So, I came to know that Indian Bank is providing an education loan for such course. Is it true?

Indian Bank offers education loan to students who have secured admission to the course in recognized colleges or universities in India. Students should have obtained admission through entrance test or merit based selection process after completion of 10+2 or equivalent examinations. Students have to contact any Indian Bank branch for getting an education loan to study BSc Agriculture course. Generally, education loans are offered to students on the basis of marks scored, type of course and college, Collateral offered and type of the Collateral, etc. Students have to apply for the education loan online through Vidya Lakshmi Portal
7th February 2021, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Indian Bank offer Education Loan for BSc(Agriculture) course?

If I got 70%in 10 2 of tamil nadu state board, am I eligible for getting loan in indian bank rupees 3lakhs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?