18th March 2019, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Sakhawat Centre Merit-cum-Means Scholarship, Jammu & Kashmir?

Dear friends, I have searched alot but couldn’t get the proper information. Actually I want to apply in Sakhawat Centre Merit-cum-Means Scholarship, Jammu & Kashmir. So, I just want to know about the important dates of this scholarship application of this year. Can anyone of you let me know about the important dates?

22nd March 2019, 09:37 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Sakhawat Centre Merit-cum-Means Scholarship, Jammu & Kashmir?

Important dates of Sakhawat Centre Merit-cum-Means Scholarship, Jammu & Kashmir are mentioned below:-

—> Last Date to Apply:- 21st March 2019
—> Date of Examination:- 7th April 2019, 11:00 AM
—> Result Declaration:- 29th April 2019
22nd March 2019, 01:13 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Sakhawat Centre Merit-cum-Means Scholarship, Jammu & Kashmir?

Application deadline to apply for Sakhawat Centre Merit-cum-Means Scholarship, Jammu & Kashmir was 21 March 2019. Applicants who are a resident of the Kashmir province and studying in class 8th, 9th or 10th are eligible to apply for Sakhawat Centre Merit-cum-Means Scholarship, Jammu & Kashmir. Applicant must have secured minimum 65% and above in the first term of their previous class and his/her family income should be less than INR 3 lakhs to be eligible for this scholarship.
23rd March 2019, 11:44 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I have searched alot but couldn’t get the proper information. Actually I want to apply in Sakhawat Centre Merit-cum-Means Scholarship, Jammu & Kashmir. So, I just want to know about the important dates of this scholarship application of this year. Can anyone of you let me know about the important dates?

Some of the important dates of Sakhawat Centre Merit-cum-Means Scholarship, Jammu & Kashmir are given below:

Last date to apply – 21st March, 2019

Examination date – 7th April, 2019

Declaration of results – 29th April, 2019

The Sakhawat Centre Merit-cum-Means Scholarship, Jammu & Kashmir is offered by Sakhawat Centre, Jammu & Kashmir. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?