18th March 2019, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Sakhawat Centre Merit-cum-Means Scholarship, Jammu & Kashmir for female BCom student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Sakhawat Centre Merit-cum-Means Scholarship, Jammu & Kashmir. I am a female candidate and pursuing BCom course. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

22nd March 2019, 08:45 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Sakhawat Centre Merit-cum-Means Scholarship, Jammu & Kashmir for female BCom student?

Eligibility to apply for Sakhawat Centre Merit-cum-Means Scholarship, Jammu & Kashmir is mentioned below:-

—> You should be a resident of Jammu & Kashmir.

—> You should be pursuing 8th/ 9th/ 10th standard.

—> You should have secured not less than 65% marks in first term of previous class examination.

—> Your family annual income should be less than Rs. 3 lakhs.
22nd March 2019, 11:41 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Sakhawat Centre Merit-cum-Means Scholarship, Jammu & Kashmir for female BCom student?

Being a BCom student, you are not eligible to apply for Sakhawat Centre Merit-cum-Means Scholarship, Jammu & Kashmir. This scholarship is open for 8th, 9th and 10th class students. Applicant must have secured minimum 65% and above in the first Term of their previous class. In order to be eligible for this scholarship, applicant should be a resident of the Kashmir province and his/her annual family income should be less than INR 3 lakhs.
23rd March 2019, 11:26 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Sakhawat Centre Merit-cum-Means Scholarship, Jammu & Kashmir. I am a female candidate and pursuing BCom course. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

Bachelors of Commerce students are not eligible for the Sakhawat Centre Merit-cum-Means Scholarship, Jammu & Kashmir.

Candidates with the following eligibility conditions can apply for the Sakhawat Centre Merit-cum-Means Scholarship, Jammu & Kashmir:

The applicant should be a resident of Kashmir province

The applicant should be studying in 8th, 9th or 10th class

Marks scored in the first term of previous class – 65% and above

Applicants’ family income per annum should be less than Rs 3 Lakhs

The Sakhawat Centre Merit-cum-Means Scholarship, Jammu & Kashmir website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?