18th March 2019, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Sakhawat Centre Merit-cum-Means Scholarship, Jammu & Kashmir?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the process for applying in Sakhawat Centre Merit-cum-Means Scholarship, Jammu & Kashmir? I don’t know about the procedure so kindly let me know about the procedure for applying in this scholarship.

22nd March 2019, 08:49 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Sakhawat Centre Merit-cum-Means Scholarship, Jammu & Kashmir?

Procedure to apply for Sakhawat Centre Merit-cum-Means Scholarship, Jammu & Kashmir is mentioned below:-

—> Download the application form from the official scholarship page at http://www.sakhawatcentre.org/images...ch_form_19.pdf.

—> Fill the necessary information and attach required documents.

—> You need to submit the application by sending via post to the respective district collection centre.
23rd March 2019, 11:33 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Sakhawat Centre Merit-cum-Means Scholarship, Jammu & Kashmir?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the process for applying in Sakhawat Centre Merit-cum-Means Scholarship, Jammu & Kashmir? I don’t know about the procedure so kindly let me know about the procedure for applying in this scholarship.

Interested and eligible students can download the application from Click Here and fill the necessary information & apply for the Sakhawat Centre Merit-cum-Means Scholarship, Jammu & Kashmir. Students should attach 2 passport size photographs with their application form and apply for the Sakhawat Centre Merit-cum-Means Scholarship, Jammu & Kashmir. The filled application form should be submitted to the respective district collection centers. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?