18th March 2019, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

When the application of Sakhawat Centre Merit-cum-Means Scholarship, Jammu & Kashmir will be released?

Hello everyone, I want to apply in Sakhawat Centre Merit-cum-Means Scholarship, Jammu & Kashmir. I just want to know that when the application form of this scholarship will be release of this year. Kindly let me know about the date asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

22nd March 2019, 09:42 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application of Sakhawat Centre Merit-cum-Means Scholarship, Jammu & Kashmir will be released?

The application of Sakhawat Cemtre Merit-cum-Means Scholarship, Jammu & Kashmir is already released and the last date to apply is 21st March 2019.

Candidates who belong to Jammu & Kashmir pursuing 8th/ 9th/ 10th standard and secured not less than 65% marks in first term of previous class examination and whose family annual income is less than Rs. 3 lakhs are eligible to apply for Sakhawat Centre Merit-cum-Means Scholarship, Jammu & Kashmir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?