11th October 2018, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Interest rate calculation of Education Loan in Punjab National Bank for BHM aspirant?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BHM by taking an education loan from Punjab National Bank. I don’t know how they calculate the interest rates. So, I just want to know about the calculation of education loan. Please tell me asap.

19th October 2018, 05:11 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rate calculation of Education Loan in Punjab National Bank for BHM aspirant?

Interest rate calculation of Education Loan in Punjab National Bank for BHM aspirant are as follows.

Loans up to Rs. 4 lacs are charged with an interest of base rate +2%.

Loans above upto Rs. 7.5 lacs is charged with an interest of base rate +3%

Loans above Rs. 7.5 lacs is charged with an interest of base rate +2.5%.

Base rate +1% of interest is charged even if 100% tangible collateral security is provided in the form of IP, enforceable SARFESAI act and where liquid security is available.

Simple interest is charged even in the repayment holiday period.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?