7th August 2016, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for an education loan at Punjab National Bank? Can I get deduction on interest rate being a son of Government servant?

Hello sir, I am studying Aerospace Engineering. Unfortunately my economical condition is not good so I am planing to apply for an education loan. Please tell me how can I apply for an education loan at Punjab National Bank. Can I get deduction of interest being a son of Government servant?

Related Questions:
  1. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  2. Can I get deduction in Bank Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government serviceman?
  3. Interest rate, repayment period and minimum tenure for an education loan of 10 lakh from Punjab National Bank?
  4. What is the interest rate and repayment period of Punjab National Bank for an education loan of 5 lakh?
  5. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  7. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  8. Details of Interest rates for Education Loan of Punjab National Bank?
  9. Procedure to apply for an education loan at Punjab National Bank? How much interest free amount they can grant?
  10. What are the effects of demonetization on interest rate of education loan of all government banks?
  11. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI?
  12. Which bank provides an education loan up to 4 lakhs at minimum interest rate?
  13. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI?
  14. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  15. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  16. Is there any central scheme to provide interest subsidy on education loan of PNB? -- [New]
  17. Government provides deduction in whole loan amount along with the interest to handicapped students?
  18. Best bank in between Corporation Bank and Indian Bank for an education loan? Rate of interest for it?
9th August 2016, 08:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for an education loan at Punjab National Bank? Can I get deduction on interest rate being a son of Government servant?

You can apply for an educational loan at Punjab National Bank directly by visiting bank branch office. It is best to visit bank branch directly and apply for an education loan because, you can clear any doubts if you have regarding education loan. The rate of interest on education loan is same for all category candidates and no concession is provided on rate of interest of education loan for a Government employee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?