11th October 2018, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Details of Collateral Security in Punjab National Bank Education Loan scheme for study MBA in Abroad?

Hello, I am interested to apply for an education loan in Punjab National Bank for studying MBA course in Abroad. After searching alot I didn’t understood about Collateral Security. Can I know about this Collateral Security of Education Loan in Punjab National Bank?

19th October 2018, 04:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of Collateral Security in Punjab National Bank Education Loan scheme for study MBA in Abroad?

Punjab National Bank does offer PNB Udaan Education Loan scheme*for students pursuing higher education abroad. For the loan upto Rs. 4 lacs parents and guardians have to be the joint borrower’s of the loan.

For the loans above Rs.4.0 lacs and upto Rs.7.5 lacs the parents has to be the joint borrower. No tangible security and/or third party guarantee is needed.

For the loans above Rs. 7.5 lacs parents/guardians have to be the joint borrower with a tangible collateral security of suitable value acceptable to bank and also the future income has to be assigned for the repayment of the loan installments.

You can get more details on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.pnbindia.in/pnb-udaan.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?