24th September 2018, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Interest rates calculation of Education Loan in Karnataka Bank Limited for BHM aspirant?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BHM by taking an education loan from Karnataka Bank Limited. I don’t know how they calculate the interest rates. So, I just want to know about the calculation of education loan. Please tell me asap.

27th September 2018, 05:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates calculation of Education Loan in Karnataka Bank Limited for BHM aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BHM by taking an education loan from Karnataka Bank Limited. I don’t know how they calculate the interest rates. So, I just want to know about the calculation of education loan. Please tell me asap.

Interest rates of education loan in Karnataka Bank are given below:

For General up to Rs 7.50 Lakh (under CGFSEL):

Normal – 10.95%
Meritorious – 10.95%
Girl Students – 10.90%

For General above Rs 7.50 Lakh:

Normal – 13.15%
Meritorious – 12.65%
Girl Students – 12.65%
Girl Meritorious – 12.15%

Karnataka Bank education loan website link is given Click Here

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?