19th November 2018, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Interest rate scheme and recovery process of ICICI Bank Education Loan for MBA aspirant?

Sir, I want to do MBA course with an education loan. I would like to know what is the interest rates scheme for this course in ICICI Bank? I don’t want to prefer Financial Institutes so I need to know the interest rates of ICICI Bank for MBA course. I also want to know how will they recover the amount given in education loan?

8th June 2022, 12:32 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rate scheme and recovery process of ICICI Bank Education Loan for MBA aspirant?

The rate of interest varies from time to time.
The rate of interest is fixed by RBI as per economic market conditions of India.
It starts from.10.75%
You have to start repaying the loan once you get job offer 6 months completion from the year of completion of your study whichever is earlier.
Bank gives fixed EMI which you have to pay every month.
Thus banks always give loan for the reputed colleges which have good placement record so that one can pay back the loan with their salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?