12th June 2011, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Can a SC candidate with 60% marks in 10+2, apply for government job after taking degree in BHMS? What's the scope for homeopaths?

+2 passd, PCB%=60%, belong 2 ST, interstd in BHMS,
sir, aftr takin degree from pvt college can i aply 2 govt job?
n wat wil b d scope for homeopaths othr den pvt clinic?
Wich colleg wil b bettr for me..??

Thnx..,

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for government job after taking admission in private college? What will be the scope for Homeopathy? Which college is better for it
  2. What is the scope of pursuing BHMS degree by an ST candidate from private college? List of colleges for the same. I have passes +2 with 60% marks in PCB
  3. Scope of BHMS course in Abroad
  4. What is the scope after BHMS? Is BHMS better then BSc Chem(H)? Is there any possibility to find a government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion of B.Arch degree?
  6. What is job opportunity in government after completion of BHMS degree?
  7. What is the scope of BHMS? Which course is better among BHMS, BPT, ASLP and BPO?
  8. List of exams to write for getting a government job after completion of course in BHMS?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria required to do Ph.D in AIIMS?
  10. How to apply for government jobs after completing BHMS?
  11. What is the scope of BHMS in abroad? I am a BHMS student from private university
  12. What are the courses available after BHMS and government job for BHMS?
  13. How can I get government jobs after completion of BHMS course?
  14. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job in TamilNadu tourism after completion of BA course?
  15. Only BHMS degree holder from Kerala can apply for PSC Exam?
  16. Am I eligible for getting any government job if my marks are less than 60% in graduation and school? -- [New]
  17. What is the procedure to follow for applying government jobs after completion of BHMS course?
  18. How can I get Government Job after completion of BHMS in Gujarat?
30th April 2013, 12:26 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a SC candidate with 60% marks in 10+2, apply for government job after taking degree in BHMS? What's the scope for homeopaths?

You can join to BHMS by qualifying state/national level entrance exam. You can expect reservation as you belonged to ST caste. It is possible for you to apply for government jobs, even after completing the course from private colleges. Dr.Jaisoorya Potti Sree Ramulu Government Homoeopathic Medical College, Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital, J.S.P.S Govt Homoeopathic Medical College, etc are some of the reputed colleges. Admission is done on the basis of entrance test score.
6th January 2015, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a SC candidate with 60% marks in 10 2, apply for government job after taking degree in BHMS? What's the scope for homeopaths?

CAN I GET GOVERNMENT JOB HAVING 49 PERCENT MARKS IN 12 STANDARD
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?