1st March 2016, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Rate of Interest scheme against Bank Education Loan to study BDS? Process of recovery?

Hello Sir,
I want to do BDS course with an education loan. I would like to know what is the interest rates scheme for this course in Banks? I don’t want to prefer financial institutions. I need to know the interest rates of Banks for BDS course. I also want to know how will they recover the loan amount given in education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Interest rates charge against Education Loan to study MDS? Process of recovery?
  2. Interest rates charge against Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about recovery process?
  3. How to get an education loan quickly at a low interest rate?
  4. How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment?
  5. Interest rates of Public Sector Banks for Education Loan to study MDS? Recovery process of Loan amount?
  6. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  7. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which Bank offer Education Loan with low interest rate to study B.Tech?
  9. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  10. Which Bank provides Education Loan with Low Interest Rate to study B.Tech?
  11. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  12. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  13. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI?
  14. Why I have to repay with higher interest rate if opted for Fixed rate to study in Abroad through Education Loan provided by Indian Bank? Is there any Norms of RBI related to Fixed/Floating Interest Rates for Nationalized Banks?
  15. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI?
  16. Interest rates charges against Education Loan in State Bank of India for a candidate who want to study B.Tech in IIT?
  17. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  18. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study MDS in UK?
8th April 2016, 08:02 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Rate of Interest scheme against Bank Education Loan to study BDS? Process of recovery?

The rate of interest in banks for education loan varies from time to time as per orders from RBI. The rate of interest is fixed by RBI as per the economic market conditions of India. The rate of interest usually fluctuates the range of 13-14.5 percent computed as simple interest for the entire study period.
You need to start repaying the loan once you get a job offer six months completion from the year of completion of your study course, whichever is earlier. You need to appraising the bank and request the branch manager to start your repayment by writing an application to the branch manager. The bank will give you a fixed EMI which you need to pay every month. In the scenario, when you do not get a job, the bank will send you a notice after six months completion to start the repayment of loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?