10th June 2018, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Interest rates against an Education Loan of Bank of India for MBBS course?

I want to take an education loan from Bank of India. Kindly let me know about the interest rates which will charge in this bank’s education loan because I want to take an education loan for my MBBS course.

Related Questions:
  1. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  2. Interest rates in OBC Education Loan scheme for BTech course? -- [New]
  3. Interest rates in SBI Education Loan scheme for MCA course?
  4. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Bank of India for MBBS course?
  5. How many Banks offer Education Loan with low interest rates for MBBS program? Details of Bank Education Loan?
  6. How the interest rates calculated under Education Loan scheme of Union Bank of India?
  7. Interest rates in Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for BTech course?
  8. Interest rates charges under Citi Bank Education Loan scheme for MBBS course?
  9. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs in Punjab National Bank?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBBS in UK? Details of Interest Rate charges?
  11. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Interest rates calculation of Education Loan in HDFC Bank?
  13. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs in Central Bank of India?
  14. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of India? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  15. List of Banks which has Low Interest rates for Education Loan to study MBBS?
  16. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Bank of Baroda for MBBS course?
  17. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  18. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs in Axis Bank?
11th June 2018, 06:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates against an Education Loan of Bank of India for MBBS course?

For education loan from Bank of India, you have to pay at the following rate:

1. For loan up to 7.5 lacs: base rate + 3%

2. For loan above 7.5 lacs: base rate + 2.5%

You can get the latest base rate from RBI website, which keeps on changing according to economic situation.
12th June 2018, 08:30 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates against an Education Loan of Bank of India for MBBS course?

Interest rates against an education loan of Bank of India for pursuing MBBS course are mentioned below :-

--> For loans upto Rs. 7.5 lakhs :- 1 Year MCLR + 1.70%
--> For loans above Rs. 7.5 lakhs :- 1 Year MCLR + 2.50%.
12th June 2018, 05:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to take an education loan from Bank of India. Kindly let me know about the interest rates which will charge in this bank’s education loan because I want to take an education loan for my MBBS course.

Interest rates against an education loan by Bank of India are given below:

For education loans up to Rs 7.5 Lakhs is 10.20%

For education loans above Rs 7.5 Lakhs is 11.00%

Women students can get 0.50% concession in interest rate in Bank of India.

For professional courses like engineering / medical / management interest rate concession 0.50%

Students can find the details in the Bank of India education loan website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?