30th March 2015, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks which offer Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in USA, Australia and UK?

Hello Sir,
Kindly tell me which are the Banks providing
Education Loan for doing B.Tech course in USA,
UK and Australia? I want to know about the
bank which has low interest rates.
Please help me to know about that Banks.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
  2. Banks offering Education Loan with low interest rates to study MBA in IIM through CAT?
  3. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  4. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  5. Financial assistance to complete BE course?
  6. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MS in Canada
  7. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  8. Could not go to college for lack of funds. Please suggest. -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  10. IS there any interest free education loan available?
  11. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  12. How much interest I have to pay on Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad? Detailed information about mode of repayment?
  13. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBA through ICET?
  14. List of government colleges, institutes or universities and their address in Ahmedabad for Animation and 3D Multimedia courses? List of banks which provides education loan?
  15. Whether Banks offer Education Loan to study M.Tech through GATE scorecard?
  16. Banks give loan only to those students whose parents own Property?
  17. List of Banks which provides education loan to study MBA in Germany?
  18. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study M.Tech(Civil Structure) in UK? What are the requirements to apply for Education Loan?
4th April 2015, 06:24 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks which offer Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in USA, Australia and UK?

There are many banks in the market which offer education loan. The interest rate is not in the hands of the bank since it is fixed by Reserve Bank of India for all the banks and is also the same for all the banks. However, State Bank of India has 1% lesser interest rate than other banks. The list of banks has been attached for your kind reference. Kindly refer to the attachment below to get the details.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 38 views)
6th April 2015, 02:21 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: List of Banks which offer Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in USA, Australia and UK?

There are many bank available they provide education loan for every type of study. Now i am giving list of BANK name they give loan at lowest interest as given below............

::>> PUNJAB SINDH BANK

::>> STATE BANK OF INDIA

::>> STATE BANK OF PATIYALA

::>> ORIENTAL BANK OF INDIA

::>> HDFC BANK

::>> UCCO BANK

::>> PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK

ETC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?