15th March 2015, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?

Sir,
I got 68.2% in my 12th Board exam.
I want to get admission in BHM
Bachelor of Hotel Management.
Tell me which Bank can provide me
education loan for this?
And how much interest they will charge?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  2. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  3. List of Banks offering Education loan to study Bachelor of Business Management in Abroad?
  4. Is it true that Canara bank is providing full interest subsidy education loan?
  5. Banks offering Education Loan with low interest rates to study MBA in IIM through CAT?
  6. Financial assistance to complete BE course?
  7. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  8. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MS in Canada
  9. Could not go to college for lack of funds. Please suggest. -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  11. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  12. IS there any interest free education loan available?
  13. Detailed information about Education Loan to study Master of Hotel Management?
  14. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Education if completed B.Sc in Hotel & Hospitality Administration? List of universities which offer admission?
  15. Whether Banks offer Education Loan to study M.Tech through GATE scorecard?
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study M.Tech(Civil Structure) in UK? What are the requirements to apply for Education Loan?
  17. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study M.Tech(Civil Structure) in UK? Requirements to apply for Education Loan?
  18. List of Financial Institutions and Banks which offer Education Loan to study PhD in Tourism in Singapore and Malaysia?
20th March 2015, 07:27 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?

There are many banks which provide Education loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management. The interest rates are different for different banks. Some of the Banks providing Loan are given below.

List of Bank providing Education Loan:

1. Axis Bank
The rate of interest per annum is 13.5%

2. Bank of Baroda
10% up to 4 lakhs 12% for more amount

3. ICICI Bank
Up to 4 lakhs no interest and more than 4 lakhs 15% interest rate.

4. Indian Overseas Bank
Up to 4 lakhs no interest and more than 4 lakhs 15% interest rate.

5. State Bank of India.
Interest rate is 13.75% per annum
26th July 2016, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?

Sir HDFC Afford education lone or not ? what is it intrest and intrest of lone payment paid durring course or durring job
12th June 2018, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir sbi bank offers education loan for hotel management in Hyderabad can u explain me abt wat documents to submit and which branch is offering
28th June 2019, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Which bank provides education loan to ananta institute of hotel management for bachelors in hotel management?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?