28th March 2015, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to apply in CSS Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 96% in 12th CBSE?

Sir,
I have obtained 96% marks in 12th CBSE Board exam.
I would like to know that I am eligible to get CSS Scholarship?
If yes then please tell me the procedure for applying.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for CSS Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 88.6% in 12th CBSE?
  2. Procedure to apply for Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 85% in 12th CBSE?
  3. Procedure to apply for Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 95% in 12th CBSE?
  4. I cannot apply for other scholarship if I will apply for CBSE Scholarship? How can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 93% in 12th?
  5. Procedure to get scholarship for an OBC candidate who has secured 91% in 12th CBSE?
  6. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I apply for scholarship if secured 97% in 12th CBSE?
  8. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 88% in 12th CBSE?
  9. Eligibility to get scholarship for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th CBSE?
  10. How can I get scholarship if secured 84% in 12th CBSE?
  11. Scholarship for 12th CBSE Board passed candidate who has secured 87%?
  12. Procedure to apply for CBSE Scholarship for 12th passout candidate?
  13. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after securing 91.8% in class 12th
  14. Procedure to get Education Loan for an OBC student who has secured 80% in 12th CBSE?
  15. How can I apply for scholarship to study B.Com if secured 99.2% in 12th CBSE? How much amount will be awarded in CBSE scholarship?
  16. Eligibility to get scholarship for B.Sc(Mathematics) 1st year candidate who has secured 81.4% in 12th CBSE? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility to for MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who have secured 95.1% in 12th? Procedure to apply?
  18. Can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 76.5% in 12th? When the application form will be released?
4th April 2015, 09:15 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply in CSS Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 96% in 12th CBSE?

Yes, you are definitely eligible for CSS Scholarship and can apply for it. However, the notification of application for this year has not been released yet. It is expected to be released in the month of August. An attachment containing all the details including the procedure of application of CSS Scholarship given by CBSE under MHRD has been attached below for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CBSE Scholarship.pdf(805.4 KB, 53 views)
6th April 2015, 02:17 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply in CSS Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 96% in 12th CBSE?

Yes you are surely eligible for the scheme of scholarship when you scoring above 90 percent in 12th class.

PROCEDURE::::::::>>>>>>>>

Candidate should have above 90% for general category

For SC category, Percentage required is above 50%

Now take a form of scholarship

Then attached your category certificate and DMC of 12th class also

Then fill the form with help of principal

After that send at correct address of CBSE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?