10th August 2019, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks offering an education loan to BBA(Accounting and Finance) 1st semester student?

Hello Sir, I am studying in BBA(Accounting and Finance) having completed 1st semester. I have taken admission and submitted 1st semester fee but due to my family’s financial crisis I want to apply for education loan. I am eligible for taking education loan as my 1st semester is already completed. If yes, then which are the banks help me for education loan?

15th August 2019, 06:44 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an education loan to BBA(Accounting and Finance) 1st semester student?

List of Banks offering an education loan to BBA(Accounting and Finance) 1st semester student are as follows:-

State Bank of India
Bank of Baroda
Bank of India
Andhra Bank
Corporation Bank
HDFC Bank
ICICI Bank
Indian Bank
Bank of Maharashtra
Allahabad Bank
Axis Bank
Kotak Mahindra Bank
Punjab National Bank
16th August 2019, 05:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an education loan to BBA(Accounting and Finance) 1st semester student?

There are many private and public sector banks available in India who will offer education loan for your studies. Just make sure you have secured admission at a recognised college in a job-oriented course. You need to contact the nearest branch of any reputed bank.

There are banks available like State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Union Bank of India, Allahabad Bank, Bank of Baroda, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?