25th February 2018, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

List of Private Banks which provides Education Loan to B.Pharma 1st semester student?

Hello Sir, I am studying in B.Pharma having completed 1st semester. I have taken admission and submitted 1st semester fee but due to my family’s financial crisis I want to apply for education loan from any private bank. I am eligible for taking education loan as my 1st semester is already completed. If yes, then which are the private banks help me for education loan?

3rd March 2018, 03:35 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Private Banks which provides Education Loan to B.Pharma 1st semester student?

To get an education loan from any bank either private or public you need to fulfill certain criteria terms and conditions of the bank. If you fullfilled and satisfy every criteria, then the bank will sanction or loan.

The borrower must have got the secured admission in the college affiliated with the recognised University. The borrower need to submit the proof of the same in the photocopy such as admission letter, fee receipt etc. The borrower also need to submit the ID proof, address proof, educational documents, last 2 years it returns duly signed by the chartered accountant, passport size photo graphs. The borrower must not have taken loan from any other bank or does not have any pending loan repayment. The borrower must be the citizen of India.
3rd March 2018, 04:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Private Banks which provides Education Loan to B.Pharma 1st semester student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am studying in B.Pharma having completed 1st semester. I have taken admission and submitted 1st semester fee but due to my family’s financial crisis I want to apply for education loan from any private bank. I am eligible for taking education loan as my 1st semester is already completed. If yes, then which are the private banks help me for education loan?

List of private banks which provides education loan to BPharma 1st semester student is given below:

Dhanalakshmi Bank - Official Website

Karnataka Bank - Official Website

Axis Bank - Official Website

Karur Vysya Bank - Official Website

Catholic Syrian Bank - Official Website

Lakshmi Vilas Bank - Official Website

Federal Bank - Official Website

HDFC Bank - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?