24th December 2018, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks which provides Education Loan to BSc(Hardware & Networking) 1st semester student?

Hello Sir, I am studying in BSc(Hardware & Networking) having completed 1st semester. I have taken admission and submitted 1st semester fee but due to my family’s financial crisis I want to apply for education loan. I am eligible for taking education loan as my 1st semester is already completed. If yes, then which are the banks help me for education loan?

29th December 2018, 10:17 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks which provides Education Loan to BSc(Hardware & Networking) 1st semester student?

Yes, you are eligible for taking education loan after completing 1st semester of BSc(Hardware & Networking) course. Some of the Banks which provides Education Loan to study BSc(Hardware & Networking) course are:

Punjab National Bank (PNB)

State Bank of India

Allahabad Bank

Oriental Bank of Commerce

Bank of Baroda

Axis Bank

HDFC

IDBI Bank

Indian Overseas Bank (IOB)

Canara Bank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?