16th April 2019, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

List of Banks offering an Education Loan to do BBA(Computer Applications) course?

Hello everyone, I want to do BBA(Computer Applications) course. For this course, I want to know which banks are there to avail education loan? Kindly let me know about such banks which are providing an education loan for me?

18th April 2019, 02:50 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an Education Loan to do BBA(Computer Applications) course?

List of Banks offering an Education Loan to do BBA(Computer Applications) course are as follows:-
State Bank of India
Bank of India
Punjab National Bank
Central Bank of India
Allahabad Bank
Bank of Baroda
Axis Bank
18th April 2019, 08:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an Education Loan to do BBA(Computer Applications) course?

There are many reputed PSU as well as private sector banks available in India for education loan. All you have to do is secure admission at a recognized college or institute in a job oriented course. Just make sure you have got admission at a good college.

Some of the popular banks are SBI, PNB, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Union Bank of India, Central Bank of India, Oriental Bank of Commerce, etc. You just need to visit the nearest branch to your residence to apply for the education loan.
19th April 2019, 12:45 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do BBA(Computer Applications) course. For this course, I want to know which banks are there to avail education loan? Kindly let me know about such banks which are providing an education loan for me?
You have to score good marks in 12th board exam and secure admission for BBA course well reputed university/institution to get admission loan. So, please make sure that you have got admission in a reputed university. Here I am listing some government banks which you may apply for Educational loan.

1) Union Bank of India https://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/
2) ICICI Bankh ttps://www.icicibank.com
3) Punjab National Bank https://www.pnbindia.in
4) State Bank of India https://www.onlinesbi.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?