10th September 2019, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks offering an education loan to study MBA(Finance) in Xavier Institute of Management?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study MBA(Finance) from Xavier Institute of Management after my BCom(H). But I want to study this course by taking an education loan. Can I know about the banks which offers an education loan?

15th September 2019, 03:57 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of Banks offering an education loan to study MBA(Finance) in Xavier Institute of Management?

List of Banks offering an education loan to study MBA (Finance) in Xavier Institute of Management are:-
Bank of India
Punjab National Bank
State Bank of India
Bank of Baroda
Indian Bank
IDBI Bank
IndusInd Bank
HDFC Bank
Axis Bank
15th September 2019, 04:29 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an education loan to study MBA(Finance) in Xavier Institute of Management?

List of banks which offers an education loan to study MBA(Finance) from Xavier Institute of Management are as follows:-
State Bank of India
HDFC Bank
ICICI Bank
IDBI Bank
Bank of India
Bank of Baroda
Axis Bank
Allahabad Bank
Canara Bank
Bandhan Bank
Kotak Mahindra Bank
Punjab National Bank
16th September 2019, 11:29 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to study MBA(Finance) from Xavier Institute of Management after my BCom(H). But I want to study this course by taking an education loan. Can I know about the banks which offers an education loan?

List of banks offering an education loan to study PGDM at Xavier Institute of Management is given below:

Federal Bank - Official Website

Indian Overseas Bank - Official Website

Union Bank of India - Official Website

Bank of Baroda - Official Website

State Bank of India - Official Website

Allahabad Bank - Official Website

Syndicate Bank - Official Website
16th September 2019, 07:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

In public sector banks, you can contact the nearest branch of banks like State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, Union Bank of India, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Bank of Baroda, Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, Central Bank of India, etc.

There are private sector banks like HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Federal Bank, etc available to apply for education loan. Just make sure you have confirmed admission and someone from your family is willing to become a guarantor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?