10th September 2019, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Bank education loan to study Diploma in Airfares and Ticketing in Aakash Avaiation Academy Bhopal?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Airfares and Ticketing course after my 12th. My question is, if I will not be able to secure admission in Aakash Avaiation Academy Bhopal for Diploma in Airfares and Ticketing course then still I am eligible to get an eucation loan from any bank?

15th September 2019, 04:24 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank education loan to study Diploma in Airfares and Ticketing in Aakash Avaiation Academy Bhopal?

Yes, you can get education loan to study Diploma in Airfares and Ticketing course in Akash Aviation Academy Bhopal.
List of some of the banks which provides education loan are as follows:-
State Bank of India
Bank of Baroda
Bank of India
Canara Bank
Allahabad Bank
Punjab National Bank
Punjab and Sindh Bank
Axis Bank
IndusInd Bank
Kotak Mahindra Bank
Bandhan Bank
15th September 2019, 05:01 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get Bank education loan to study Diploma in Airfares and Ticketing in Aakash Avaiation Academy Bhopal?

Sorry to inform you, but if will not secure admission in any recognised college/university to study any of the courses depending on your choice then, you will not get an education loan from any bank.

To get an education loan, you must have to secure your admission in any recognised college/university to study any of the accredited courses.
16th September 2019, 07:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Banks provide education loan for job oriented courses and if the course has a good track record then surely you will be eligible for education loan. Just make sure you have a guarantor and also the institute where you got admission should be a recognised one.

You can contact the nearest branch of any reputed bank. You need to apply on an application form and submit it with all the required documents to the concerned branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?