23rd February 2016, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 4.75 Lacs to study PGDM through MAT in Udaipur? Interest rates charge against an education loan?

Hello Sir,
I want to have an education loan for doing PGDM through MAT and the cost will be upto Rs. 4.75 Lacs. Kindly let me know which banks will provide me an education loan in Udaipur? What will be the interest rates? Kindly let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Banks which sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs with minimum interest rates to study in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of Banks along with the with Interest rates offering Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs at low interest rates to study MBA in Australia? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  8. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  9. List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of upto Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study MBA through CMAT?
  11. Interest rates of all Banks are same to study in UK?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which all banks offer lowest interest rates against education loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs with low interest rates to study MS in UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at minimum interest rates? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  18. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
27th February 2016, 07:38 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 4.75 Lacs to study PGDM through MAT in Udaipur? Interest rates charge against an education loan?

There are many banks who offer education loan of 4.75 lakhs in order to help students pursue PGDM course. The list of banks is attached herewith for your kind reference. Kindly refer the attachment below. The interest rate varies as per the instructions from Reserve Bank of India and is same for all the banks since RBI has fixed the interest rate for education loan. However, it fluctuates from time to time as per orders from RBI. The interest will be calculated as simple interest for the entire study period. The rate of interest usually fluctuates in the range 13-14.5 percent, however, SBI offers 1% lesser interest rate as compared to other banks but with stricter terms and conditions.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 16 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?