9th September 2015, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

List colleges for doing B.Ed. in Special Education?

Kindly give me the list of colleges where i can do B.Ed in special education as distance education course.I have done my M.Sc in Psychological counselling. Please do reply.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  2. List colleges for doing B.Ed. in Special Education? -- [New]
  3. How may I get the information about the diploma course in special education through correspondence? List of colleges along with their address for the same?
  4. How may I take admission in B.Ed courses without appearing in any entrance test?
  5. Detailed information, admission procedure and list of colleges which offer Special Education Diploma course in India?
  6. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  8. Which universities in Andhra Pradesh provide Ph.D Chemistry Distance Course?
  9. Which B.Ed colleges offer Hindi B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  10. Date of sale of B.Ed examination form of DAVV, Indore?
  11. List of Colleges offering Correspondence B.Ed course in Pune?
  12. Can I do LLB or B.Ed through distance education? List of the colleges and universities in UP region
  13. Is it possible to do B.Ed after BCA?
  14. Is there any entrance exam available to study Ph.D in Special Education with Scholarship for M.Ed(Educational Technology) candidate? Eligibility criteria and prospects of Ph.D in Special Education?
  15. Time table of B.Ed exam of Maharashi Dayanand University Rohtak?
  16. Can I do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? Universities that provide distance education for B.Ed without experience in Teaching?
  17. From which college can I do B.Ed correspondence?
  18. What are the special courses after BSc Nursing?
9th September 2015, 10:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List colleges for doing B.Ed. in Special Education?

List of Colleges offer B.Ed in Special Education through Distance Learning:

>> Indira Gandhi National Open University

>> Kota Open University

>> Bharathiar University

>> Bangalore University Directorate of Correspondence courses and Distance Education

>> Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University

>> Tamil Nadu Open University

>> Bharathidasan University

>> University of Jammu Directorate of Distance Education

>> Karnataka State Open University

>> Jamia Millia Islamia Centre for Distance and Open Learning

>> Annamalai University
11th September 2015, 01:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List colleges for doing B.Ed. in Special Education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Kindly give me the list of colleges where i can do B.Ed in special education as distance education course.I have done my M.Sc in Psychological counselling. Please do reply.
List of the B.Ed college in correspondence:-

Andhra University School of Distance Education (AUSDE), Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh

Annamalai University Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) - Bachelor of Education (BEd)

Bangalore University Directorate of Correspondence Courses and Distance Education, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bharathiar University - School of Distance Education - Bachelor of Arts (BA) - Education

Bharathidasan University - Center for Distance Education - Bachelor of Education (BEd)

Himachal Pradesh University International Centre for Distance Education and Open Learning , Shimla, Himachal Pradesh

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi

Jamia Millia Islamia Centre for Distance and Open Learning (JMI-CDOL), Delhi

Kakatiya University School of Distance Learning & Continuing Education, Warangal, Andhra Pradesh

Karnataka State Open University (KSOU), Mysore, Karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?