19th July 2014, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do B.Ed after BCA?

I have completed BCA from Bangalore university,Now I want to peruse B.ed Course.This is possible to do the B.ed after passing BCA.

24th July 2014, 10:38 PM
TopAnswerer

Smile Re: Is it possible to do B.Ed after BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed BCA from Bangalore university,Now I want to peruse B.ed Course.This is possible to do the B.ed after passing BCA.
Hi Friend,

Before we talk about your eligibility lets look into the minimum eligibility criteria for B.Ed course.
A student with 10+2+3 with minimum of 50% or 45%(Depends on the university and state B.Ed course) marks in the aggregate of all the subjects.

To do B.Ed in particular discipline student must have that particular subject in his academics. If he wants to pursue B.Ed in Science then you must have Science as a subject in academic life cycle.

Talking about your eligibility criteria. Yes Only after graduation, you are eligible for B.Ed course. As i could see you have done your graduation in Computer application. And if now the turning point would be like you need to decide on which subject you want to go for B.Ed course. If the subject you have pursued in your 10+2+3 academic levels, then yes you are eligible for doing B.Ed course for that particular subject.

Regards,
15th April 2015, 11:19 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Ed after BCA?

Yes, if you are interested in the field of education then BEd is going to be a very good option for you.

The education criteria for BEd is the candidate should have completed his graduation under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least from a recognized university.

The percentage criteria being the candidate has possessed at least 50% in 12th.

If you fulfill the above criteria then you are eligible for bEd.
13th June 2015, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Ed after BCA?

I have done BCA from GJU university distance education
.now can I apply for B.Ed from kuk regular
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?