13th December 2016, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges provide deduction on fees to the students who are studying on education loan?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th and now want to study B.Pharmacy. Please tell me is there any college gives deduction on fees for the students who are studying with education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get deduction in amount of education loan if got relieved from job due to demonetization?
  2. Government provides deduction in whole loan amount along with the interest to handicapped students?
  3. How much loan amount is allotted as per the tuition fees? Providing securities for that amount is neessary?
  4. How to apply for an education loan at Punjab National Bank? Can I get deduction on interest rate being a son of Government servant?
  5. Does IIHM institute provide education loan to students?
  6. List of government colleges, institutes or universities and their address in Ahmedabad for Animation and 3D Multimedia courses? List of banks which provides education loan?
  7. List of colleges and their fees to study Master of Physiotherapy? How to apply for an education loan at Andhra Bank?
  8. List of colleges and their fees to study B.Ed course? Procedure to get an education loan from Indian Overseas Bank? -- [New]
  9. Is there any loan provided to school students for completing their education?
  10. Is education loan possible for expenses other than tuition fees?
  11. Information regarding Entrance Exam and Fee structure for B.Com course?
  12. Can I get deduction in Bank Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government serviceman?
  13. CAT score accepting colleges having affordable fees structure and good placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Whether I can get an interest free education loan if total income from agriculture is 90 thousand? Can I get deduction at the time of repayment of loan?
  15. Can I get Tax Deduction if taking Education Loan of Rs. 3,50,000 Lacs?
  16. List of law colleges in Maharashtra with less than 10k fees? How to apply for education loan?
  17. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study BCA in Jalandhar?
  18. An ST candidate can get an Education Loan to study BDS after getting scholarship?
5th March 2023, 03:22 PM
4700BC

Default Re: List of colleges provide deduction on fees to the students who are studying on education loan?

It is not very common for colleges to provide deductions on fees for students who are studying with education loans. However, some colleges may offer scholarships or fee waivers for economically weaker students or those who have performed exceptionally well in their previous academic records.

You can check with individual colleges to see if they have any such provisions in place. You can also look for scholarships or grants that are available for students studying in the field of pharmacy, as these may help you reduce the overall cost of education. Additionally, it may be helpful to research banks and financial institutions that offer education loans with attractive interest rates and repayment terms to help minimize the financial burden of repaying the loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?