29th April 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Does IIHM institute provide education loan to students?

i want to know whether this iihm institution provides education loan to the students and if they provide then will it cover our 3 years course fees.

Related Questions:
  1. HM Institutes are not recognised for education loan?
  2. Procedure of loan offered by IIHM to students for admission in Delhi campus? Documents required?
  3. Bank loan information for admission in IIHM?
  4. List of government colleges, institutes or universities and their address in Ahmedabad for Animation and 3D Multimedia courses? List of banks which provides education loan?
  5. Procedure to get loan for admission in IIHM? What all Documents required?
  6. When should I fill the forms for admission in IHM next year? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. For NPTI PG Diploma course banks will provide education loan or not?
  8. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  9. Am I eligible to get education loan having 50% in intermediate? Which bank will provide me loan?
  10. Should not the EMI be less on Education Loans?
  11. How Education Loan scheme works? Any bank provides cash payment to students or it is done directly to institute?
  12. Fee structure and process to get management seat in NICMAR? Will bank provide education loan for this institute?
  13. Poor students do not get Education Loan in India
  14. List of colleges in Hyderabad which offer admission in MBA through Education Loan? Eligibility criteria to apply for Education Loan? -- [New]
  15. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan?
  16. How much loan amount is allotted as per the tuition fees? Providing securities for that amount is neessary?
  17. Should I opt for Abroad Education Consultants or continue studies through Education Loan?
  18. Which Financial Authority or Bank provides Education Loan for UPSC exams preparation?
26th December 2016, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does IIHM institute provide education loan to students?

I want to get education loan to complete my study in IIHM. What is it process
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?