24th December 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Loan facility for 2nd year of M.Pharma?

Respected sir.

I am doing m. pharma from private institute of madhya pradesh. I have completed 1st year without loan and want to loan for 2nd year (last year).

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get full loan having land as mortgage?
  2. What is the Course Fee+Hostel fee per year for B.Tech? Is there any facility for getting study loan?
  3. How much amount to pay for MBA course? Details about placements, loan facility, hostel fee and faculty?
  4. Whether Government of India is providing any loan at zero percent subsidy for poors?
  5. Is there bank loan facility for admission in intermediate school?
  6. An intermediate failed is eligible for Educational Loan?
  7. Companies for one month industrial training after completion of 2nd year of B.Tech.(ECE) -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Information about loan educational facility offered by Alpine Institute?
  9. Which college can I go for after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Procedure to get the scholarship for m.pharma?
  11. Does IIT Bhubaneshwar provide facility of Lateral entry for diploma holders into 2nd year Civil branch?
  12. Which is better between MBA and M.Pharm to join after M.Pharm?
  13. What are the requirements for getting a job in USA after completing M.Pharmacy in India?
  14. Can I get education loan? I want to get admitted in B.Tech
  15. Details about Polytechnic Part Time Courses for ITI Candidates? Colleges offering the course in Hyderabad?
  16. GRE And TOEFL tests needed to apply for MS in US? Is there any loan facility available on seat confirmation?
  17. Is there loan facility available for Fashion Designing course at NIFT?
  18. Fee structure of IFBI course in Banking Sector? Types of job placements provided by IFBI? Is there any educational loan facility provided by the institute/
10th January 2014, 03:03 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Loan facility for 2nd year of M.Pharma?

Education loans mainly depend on the worthiness of the borrower. It is completely bank’s discretion to sanction the loan after assessing your credit worthiness. In a way, the bank also checks out the merit of the borrower. It is on the basis of the marks scored in the entrance examination, you will get the loan sanctioned. Education loan can be sanctioned by the banks when your pursuing M.Pharma course in last year. You need to assure the bank that your score will be good in 2nd year too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?