23rd February 2011, 01:10 AM
Ankush Chauhan 1991

Companies for one month industrial training after completion of 2nd year of B.Tech.(ECE)

i m a b.tech e.ce. student 2nd year..... there is a procedure of having 1 month industrian training at the end of 2nd year. so please convey me the information of the companies which are having their facility of training students

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which can give 2 months training for 2nd year diploma students? -- [New]
  2. List of companies to apply for industrial training after completion of B.Tech Mechanical engineering 2nd year?
  3. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  4. Name of Companies In Hyderabad offering Industrial Training to B.Tech Students (2nd year) in summer vacations? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Companies in Gurgaon offering 2 month industrial training?
  6. Names of the companies offering 1 month industrial training for 2nd year completed Mechanical Engineers?
  7. Name of companies for 6 months industrial training in Electronics and communication engineering?
  8. Which are the companies offering industrial training for B.Tech students?
  9. Industrial training for 2nd year B.Tech (EEE) student?
  10. Is there a chance to do industrial training in Airbus, L&T and other such companies?
  11. Companies in Hyderabad offering Industrial training to MBA student?
  12. How may I do Industrial training of 1 month duration? What's the format of applying form? I'm a student of 2nd year Bio-technology
  13. List of companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Pharma 3rd year candidate?
  14. List companies offering four week Internship to 2nd year CSE students?
  15. Names of companies offering 1 month industrial(Summer Vacation) training for 2nd year completed mechanical engineers in near Vijayawada?
  16. Names of companies offering 1 month industrial(Summer Vacation) training for 2nd year completed Mechanical Engineers near Hyderabad?
  17. Software companies in Hyderabad which offers training to Diploma student?
  18. List of companies offering Industrial Training during summer vacations for ECE in Bihar?
23rd February 2011, 01:05 PM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Default Re: Companies for one month industrial training after completion of 2nd year of B.Tech.(ECE)

Hello Friend

Electronics and communication branch yields at both side , electronics as well as communication.You can complete your internship curse from any recognized companies.Some of the recognized core companies are listed below.

BHEL
DRDO
BSNL JTO
SAIL
ISRO

Best of Luck...
23rd February 2011, 09:36 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies for one month industrial training after completion of 2nd year of B.Tech.(ECE)

there are so many private and government organization which provide one month industrial summer training for B.Tech ECE students. but you should go for training according to your interest where you want to built your career.

like if you want to built your career in telecom field then you may take training from BSNL. there are so many training institution of BSNL. try to take training from nearest one.

some other government organization provide training from electronics and communication engineering students are
BHEL
SAIL
ISRO
Indian Railway
Doordarshan
All India Radio
etc organization.

there are so many private institution which also provide training for engineering students like ERTL, ARDENT etc. to get chance in government organization is very much difficult without any reference but in private organization easily you may get chance by paying money. first try to take training from government organization. if unable to get chance then go for private organization.
24th February 2011, 01:23 AM
RATAN SINGH RATHORE
Senior Member+

HI DEAR,
some government organization provide training from electronics and communication engineering students are
BHEL
SAIL
ISRO
Indian Railway
Doordarshan
All India Radio
etc organization.

BEST WISHES FOR YOUR FUTURE........
24th February 2011, 03:00 AM
Gaurav.jain88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankush Chauhan 1991 View Post
i m a b.tech e.ce. student 2nd year..... there is a procedure of having 1 month industrian training at the end of 2nd year. so please convey me the information of the companies which are having their facility of training students
There are number of private and govt industries offer industrial training like:

BEL-Bharat Electronics Limited
Bhel-Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited
NTPC
IOCL
CDAC
CETE
Airtel
Bsnl
NHPC
24th February 2011, 09:31 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankush Chauhan 1991 View Post
There are many Companies in India for the training in Ece field.
The field in which you can do training are
You may chose from one of this.....
1. Robotics
2. Mechatronics
3. Communications
4. IT
5. Microwave Research
6. Electronics Hardware Manufacturing
7. Chip and VLSI Design

Now I am giving you the list of companies in which you can get the above trainings

Bharti Airtel Ltd.
Aircel
Idea
Spice
Vodafone
Virgin India
Tata Indicom
Reliance Infocomm
Connect Ping
Shyam Telecom Rajasthan
New Companies like Unitech, Videocon, etc. entering the telecom sector.
AT&T
Verizon India
Now other good companies are:
Texas Instruments - US Company
Nokia India - Finland
Siemens - German Company
Honeywell India - US
Wipro (dealing in Chip Design)
Cadence (chip design related)
Infosys
TCS
Samsung India, LG, Videocon, etc. (Manufacturing Consumer ELectronics Appliances and in Expansion Mode)

Hope I have given you all the information you needed...........
28th February 2011, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

hey sir,
i m 2nd year student of mechanical engineering.i want to u to let me know about the summer training and internships and companies offering them.Also tell how to apply for them..

thanking you
nipun
10th March 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR
i m a second year mechanical engg stdnt.. i want u to tell me in which field or division should i go 4 training.
plz sugest some firms for the same

thanking you
miten shah
11th March 2011, 05:03 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Hello,

According to my opinion, 2nd year students are not eligibile for summer training.

Only 3rd & 4th Year students are eligibile for summer training.

For Summer Training following industries / companies are as shown: -

1. BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd.)
2. SAIL (Steel Authority of India Ltd.)
3. BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.)
4. MTNL (Maha Nagar Telecommunication Ltd.)
5. Reliance Telecommunication Ltd.

etc.

All the Best
12th March 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

hello sir ,
i have completed my F.Y Bsc biotechnology 2010-2011. i want to do industrial training in 4 month summer vacation , so is there any company which give apportunity for such first year student, If yes. suggest me the names of company in Mumbai or Navi mumbai.......
14th March 2011, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Hellosir
i am an engineering student studying in bangalore doing major in electronics and communication...so i am interested in doing industrial training in kolkata anywhere...so plz if anyone is having any idea about companies where i can enroll and get to learn something..then plz help me as soon as you get any hint about it...i ll be waiting for a rply...plz its really urgent and its a mandatory part which a student has to do..i have my semester holidays from june so..and u can contact me on my personal number 09591740567..or can mail me at my e-mail [email protected] name is manish kumar..
23rd March 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

about six month traning in ur company doing electronics nd communication engenerring
29th March 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the companies providing summer training after completion of 2nd year cse
29th March 2011, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
i am a student of 2nd year ece.i want to do industrial training this summer in madhya pradesh.kindly suggest me the companies and the way i can apply there.
u can send me the details at [email protected]
thanks
30th March 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

sir
i m doing Btech-2nd year
i wnat to know about the good companies for industrial traning for one month mainly in new delhi and different trades in which i can do traning
13th April 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Im doin ma Btech 2nd year in mechanical engineering,as a part of our academics i vas askd to undergo industrial training for a course of 1mnth,so plz suggest me list of companies vhich offer industrial traning and accomplish d procedure to apply
Waiting for reply :(
14th April 2011, 02:10 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

According to my opinion, 2nd year students are not eligibile for summer training.

Only 3rd & 4th Year students are eligibile for summer training.

For Summer Training following industries / companies are as shown: -

1. BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd.)
2. SAIL (Steel Authority of India Ltd.)
3. BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.)
4. MTNL (Maha Nagar Telecommunication Ltd.)
5. Reliance Telecommunication Ltd.

etc.

thanks
21st April 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i just wanna know da companies offering industril training in da field of ece for a month...

thanking u
28th April 2011, 09:54 AM
Manoj Sainadh

Quote:
Originally Posted by pops07 View Post
There are many Companies in India for the training in Ece field.
The field in which you can do training are
You may chose from one of this.....
1. Robotics
2. Mechatronics
3. Communications
4. IT
5. Microwave Research
6. Electronics Hardware Manufacturing
7. Chip and VLSI Design

Now I am giving you the list of companies in which you can get the above trainings

Bharti Airtel Ltd.
Aircel
Idea
Spice
Vodafone
Virgin India
Tata Indicom
Reliance Infocomm
Connect Ping
Shyam Telecom Rajasthan
New Companies like Unitech, Videocon, etc. entering the telecom sector.
AT&T
Verizon India
Now other good companies are:
Texas Instruments - US Company
Nokia India - Finland
Siemens - German Company
Honeywell India - US
Wipro (dealing in Chip Design)
Cadence (chip design related)
Infosys
TCS
Samsung India, LG, Videocon, etc. (Manufacturing Consumer ELectronics Appliances and in Expansion Mode)

Hope I have given you all the information you needed...........
May I know how to join to these training courses?
4th May 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,
can i know the list of companies offering industrial training in the field of cse.. for a month..
12th May 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

hello sir..i wana 2 take training in metlab..i m 3rd yr ece student..please suggest me any good industrial company in delhi and new delhi.
12th May 2011, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for the summer training programme in the respective companies.....where n hw do i get all the details ?????????
12th May 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

how do i apply for the summer industrail training programme in the respective companies like BHEL,SIEMENS etc ...for ece brach....
where will i get all the details ????
plzz help....
12th May 2011, 10:03 PM
utsavburman

how do i apply for the summer industrail training programme in the respective companies like BHEL,SIEMENS etc ...for ece brach....
where will i get all the details ????
plzz help....
9th June 2011, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

i want to know from where can i get training py
11th June 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

can ece student go for training in LG ???
25th September 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of pre final year (I.T)... I wanna do my 6 months training in SAIL... Does SAIL offer industrial training///
3rd December 2011, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for it
24th January 2012, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

what are the best courses for b.tech ece students ????
10th March 2012, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

Procedure for getting training in sail and ongc
20th March 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for getting training in sail and ongc
30th March 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

sir : im b.tech 3rd year student of computer science branch ... i wanna know which are the top companies which provide industrial training ?? & how can i apply in them?? ..
plz reply as soon as possible...
13th May 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

how 2 contact the given companies for the training purpose...?
15th June 2012, 12:25 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hello dear
there are so many private and government organization which provide one month industrial summer training for B.Tech ECE students. but you should go for training according to your interest where you want to built your career.

like if you want to built your career in telecom field then you may take training from BSNL. there are so many training institution of BSNL. try to take training from nearest one.

some other government organization provide training from electronics and communication engineering students are
BHEL
SAIL
ISRO
Indian Railway
Doordarshan
All India Radio
etc organization.

there are so many private institution which also provide training for engineering students like ERTL, ARDENT etc. to get chance in government organization is very much difficult without any reference but in private organization easily you may get chance by paying money. first try to take training from government organization. if unable to get chance then go for private organization.
thank you
15th November 2012, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for summer training program for mechenical branch
30th January 2013, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

i m b.tech 2nd year student of computer engineering department..i want to do summer internship in rajasthan ..please suggest me the best companies or collages for internship in rajasthan...please help me...
21st February 2013, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

sir..iam the studentof b-tech 2nd year E.C.E department..iam very much confused about from where to get my training,,and which are the best istitutes.sir i will be obliged if you please convey me the information about the institutes or companies providing robotics training..or is it(robotics) the betterfield to get trained in..? it will be very kind of you to convey information about such institutes near dehradun or chandigarh?
1st June 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

sir...what is the procedure to get into this internships in any company
15th July 2013, 11:18 AM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend.....

Companies for one month industrial training after completion of 2nd year of B.Tech.(ECE)
---------------------------------

1.Virgin India
2.Cadence (chip design related)
3.Nokia India - Finland
4.Communications
5.Microwave Research
6.Chip and vlsi Design
7.Spice
8.Shyam Telecom Rajasthan
9.Vodafone
10.Honeywell India - US
11.Texas Instruments - US Company
12.Connect Ping
13.Siemens - German Company
14.Spice
15.Reliance Telecommunication Ltd.
16th January 2014, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

sir iam doing my ece course 2year...i want to do an IPT in bsnl... when and where to do??? and which is best??
13th January 2015, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir
I m a student of ece 2nd year (2013-17batcj).i want to traning in summer vaccation.so please suggest me the best government companies in jharkhand andalso tell me the date of forum fillup...
Please send its answer in my e.mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?