18th October 2018, 03:57 AM
Unregistered

Is margin available in BOI Star Education Loan Scheme?

Dear Sir/Madam, can anyone of you please let me know that in the new scheme of BOI which is Star Education Loan Scheme, there is any kind of margin also? I have searched alot but couldn’t get the answer. Please help me to know asap.

12th November 2018, 06:46 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is margin available in BOI Star Education Loan Scheme?

Yes, there is margin available in BOI Star Education Loan Scheme. For loans above Rs. 4 lakh, there is 5% margin allowed for studies in India and 15% margin for studies abroad. For loans upto Rs. 4 lakh there is no margin given.
Scholarship can be included in the margin. Margin are given on year to year basis as and when disbursements are made.

For more details you should visit the below mentioned website link.
https://www.bankofindia.co.in/englis...ationloan.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?