29th April 2018, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I get jobs after completing BSc(Biotechnology)? Scope of BSc(Biotechnology)?

Sir, I am a student of BSc in Biotechnology Honours. I am studying in 3rd year. Please let me know what should I do after this BSc course? Please guide me, what is the scope after doing this BSc course? Can I get job after this BSc or not?

Related Questions:
13th June 2018, 09:21 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get jobs after completing BSc(Biotechnology)? Scope of BSc(Biotechnology)?

Job opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology course:

Yes, you may find job opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology course. You may apply for jobs in,

>> Private sector
>> Government Sector

You can find jobs in Chemical industries, health sector, Pharmaceutical sector, Research sector, Medical houses..etc., You can also apply for UPSC CSAT, SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, IBPS PO Recruitment, IBPS Clerical Recruitment, Indian Railways recruitment,..etc., Some of the companies like All India Biotech Association, Biotech Consortium India Limited, Rajiv Gandhi Center for Biotechnology ..etc., recruit candidates from B.Sc in Biotechnology background.

You may find more number of job opportunities once you are done with post graduation course. Some of the courses which you can do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology are,
* M.Sc in Microbiology
* M.Sc in Biotechnology
* M.Sc in Biochemistry
* MBA in Biotechnology ..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?