28th September 2018, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get an Education Loan in HDFC Bank for studying BTech in IIT?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know that if I would go for studying BTech in IIT with the help of an education loan offered by HDFC Bank then what is the eligibility criteria to get this education loan? Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible.

30th September 2018, 10:34 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan in HDFC Bank for studying BTech in IIT?

Eligibility to get an Education Loan in HDFC Bank for studying BTech in IIT are as follows.

You must be an Indian Nationals and you should be aged between 16 to 35 years.

If you are taking a loan of more than Rs. 7.5 Lakh, a collateral security will be required.

A co-applicant is required as B.Tech in *IIT is full time program. Co-applicant could be parent/guardian or spouse (if married) / Parent-in-law (if married).
1st October 2018, 04:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan in HDFC Bank for studying BTech in IIT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know that if I would go for studying BTech in IIT with the help of an education loan offered by HDFC Bank then what is the eligibility criteria to get this education loan? Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible.

Eligibility to get an Education Loan in HDFC Bank for studying BTech is given below:

>> Applicants must be resident Indians

>> Applicants should be between the ages of 16 and 35

>> For education loan of Rs 4 Lac to Rs 7.50 Lac – third party guarantee and parent(s) as joint borrower(s)

>> For education loan above Rs 7.50 Lac – Tangible Collateral security along with parent(s) to be joint borrower(s)

HDFC Bank education loan website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?