21st October 2021, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Margin under Nainital Bank Education Loan scheme for BTech-Abroad aspirant?

Can anyone of you please let me know about the loan margin for such students who are applying an education loan in Nainital Bank for studying BTech in Abroad? I am interested to apply an education loan in this bank that is why I want to know about the loan margin.

23rd October 2021, 03:00 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Margin under Nainital Bank Education Loan scheme for BTech-Abroad aspirant?

Margin money refers to the amount the borrower contributes to the overall amount required.
Margin involved
For upto 4 lacs_ students have to pay 5% of total course expense as margin money.
For above 4 lacs_ 15% has to be paid.

Any scholarship or assistantship received by student is taken as contribution towards the margin.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?