12th December 2018, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Maximum amount to get in an Education Loan of Allahabad Bank to study MBBS in Kasturba Medical College?

Hi Sir, I want to study MBBS in Kasturba Medical College. So, I want to apply for an education loan. Kindly let me know about the education loan of Allahabad Bank. I just want to know about the maximum amount I can get from Allahabad Bank against an education loan?

15th December 2018, 08:54 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount to get in an Education Loan of Allahabad Bank to study MBBS in Kasturba Medical College?

Maximum amount to get in an Education Loan of Allahabad Bank to study MBBS in Kasturba Medical College are as follows:-
The maximum amount for which this loan may be availed is capped at Rs. 20 Lakhs.
The amount may exceed if you will attach any property papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?