28th May 2019, 05:40 AM
Unregistered

Maximum amount to get in an Education Loan of Allahabad Bank to study MS in Europe?

I want to study MS in Europe. So, I want to apply for an education loan. Kindly let me know about the education loan of Allahabad Bank. I just want to know about the maximum amount I can get from Allahabad Bank against an education loan?

30th May 2019, 04:22 PM
Quiz Master

Default Re: Maximum amount to get in an Education Loan of Allahabad Bank to study MS in Europe?

Allahabad Bank gives 50 Lakhs INR as the Maximum amount for Education Loan and takes interest:-

i) Upto 4 lakhs- 11.45%

ii) Upto 7.5 lakhs- 11.45%

iii) Above 7.5 lakhs- 10.95%
31st May 2019, 08:33 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount to get in an Education Loan of Allahabad Bank to study MS in Europe?

Allahabad Bank offers maximum amount of Rs. 75 lacs under education loan scheme to study abroad. For loan up to Rs. 7.5 lacs is eligible for guarantee coverage under Credit Guarantee Fund Scheme for education loans.
Loan above Rs. 7.5 lacs, co-obligation of parents/guardian and full tangible collateral security is required.

For more info;
https://www.allahabadbank.in/edu_loan.aspx
31st May 2019, 04:33 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Maximum amount to get in an Education Loan of Allahabad Bank to study MS in Europe is up to Rs. 75 Lakhs.

Note - The loan amount depends on the requirements of the candidate in accordance to prospective college or University.
31st May 2019, 08:36 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Maximum amount that you can get from Allahabad Bank for pursuing MS course in Europe is Rs. 20 lakhs. You should have secured admission to MS course in a recognised college/ university to be eligible to apply for an education loan in Allahabad Bank.

Repayment tenure of Allahabad Bank Education Loan Scheme is maximum 15 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?